- Florida A&M University College of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of Florida, Bachelor in Political Science, Communications
- Vice Mayor City of Sarasota
- Sarasota City Commissioner
- Sarasota YMCA, Board Member
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Sarasota, Board Member and Big Brother
- University of Florida Alumni Association of Sarasota (Sarasota Gator Club), President-Elect
- Sarasota Bar Association, Member
- Diversity Committee Member
- Young Lawyers Division
- Young Professionals Group, Member
- Sarasota Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Business Network International, Member
- Teen Court of Sarasota, Presiding Judge
- InStride Therapy, Former Board Member
- Phi Alpha Delta, Law Fraternity International, Member
- American Association for Justice of Orlando, Former President
- Boys and Girls Club of South Lake County, Former Board Member
- Boys and Girls Club of Sarasota Foundation, Former Board Member
- Community Foundation of Lake County, Former Committee Member
Business & Corporate Attorney
Erik J. Arroyo has centered his practice on business, corporate, and estate planning, with a focus on family foundations.
Erik’s business practice includes counseling business owners on forming an entity, funding, capital and organizational structures, mergers, joint ventures, divestitures, acquisitions, and equity-owner agreements. Whether he assists a start-up venture, an established family foundation, or a corporation who employs hundreds, Erik’s enterprising approach to his practice of law offers his clients keen insights into legal and business issues.
Erik’s has extensive experience working with individuals and families in his practice of estate planning to achieve their asset preservation goals. Erik tailors every estate plan according to his client with the goal of helping them achieve peace of mind. Erik executes strategies to assist clients in mitigating taxes, preserving wealth, protecting assets, transferring wealth to their heirs, beneficiaries, or charitable causes, and protecting and caring for dependents and elderly members of family.
Due to his focus of estate planning and business, Erik takes pride in counseling with respect to succession planning and family business matters for business owners and their families.
Have a legal matter that could benefit from Attorney Gates’ experience and diligence? Call our office as soon as possible to discuss share the details of your case.
Call us at (941) 366-8010 for a business consultation today.
Top Sarasota Law Firm
Contact Us Today
At Band, Gates & Dramis, our clients are our main focus. We strive to be different from other law firms that provide impersonal legal services. We aim to deliver client-focused legal services, inside and outside of the courtroom. If you have been looking for aSarasota personal injury law firm that will treat your case as a top priority, you have come to the right place.
Ready to enlist our firm’s services? Schedule a complimentary consultation by calling us at 941-366-8010